Re:searching Together (in Two Acts)
Here are the visual scriptal remains of – and for – two performances presented by artist-researchers Clareese Hill and Elly Clarke at Transmediale Festival On Refusal and at ERG in Brussels in January and March 2022 respectively:
- Mixtape / Shuffle Play (USA/UK 27.1.22)
- Meditational Drag/gy Sales Pitch (BEL 24 & 26.3.22)
● research fragments: dis:mantled & re:assembled
● wormholes: conjured & cared-for
● extracts: from past & not yet realised performances
● quotes: from artists & scholars we imagine ourselves to be in dialogue with
● requests: to unmute, to turn on video
● a spanning: of time, of the western geographical terrains we reside in,
● like-minded, differently em:bodied resistance: to the drag/gy performance of academic positioning, placing, posing and posturing for the sake of legibility
The two Acts may be read consecutively or separately, or else watched as they were performed, by following the QR codes embedded within this text.
Copyright (c) 2022 Clareese Hill, Elly Clarke
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyrights are held by the individual authors of articles.
Unless stated otherwise, all articles are published under the CC license: ‘Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike’.
The journal is free of charge for readers.
APRJA does not charge authors for Article Processing Costs (APC)