Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and/or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All necessary permissions to publish images and illustrations have been acquired by the author(s). Authors respond to all legal rights.
- The article has been proof edited by a language expert
- Images are attached separately (named figure 1, 2, etc.), and with clear indication of their position in the text.
- An abstract (10-12 lines), and biography (max 400 characters) are attached separately.
Author retains the copyright of the article.
The articles are given the CC license: ‘Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike’.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.